Four of my best things to eat every day are raw almonds, medjool dates, apples, and raisins mix them all together and you have a Raw Apple Pie. It’s healthy and scrumptious.
2 cups raw almonds
1 cup Medjool Dates (soaked 1 hour and then drained)
5 red apples
1 cup raisins
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp flax seeds, ground
- In a food processor, with an “S” blade, grind the rawl almonds until fine.
- Add dates and vanilla and process until a crumble has formed.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a nine-inch pie pan.
- Blend three of the apples, raisins and cinnamon until smooth
- Pour sauce over the crust in your pie pan.
- slice the remaining of the two apples thinly and layer them on top the sauce making a circle.
- chill to set.
- Serve after it has cooled, or freeze to cuto into perfect slices.
The Benefits of Medjool Dates
Boost Bone Health
Packed full of vitamins, minerals and fiber, the health benefits are remarkable. These edible sweet fruits of the date palm tree make great natural sweeteners and sugar alternatives, but they’re not just delicious. They’ve also been proven to decrease cholesterol and boost bone health — and these are just a couple of the many reasons to add Medjool dates to your diet.~Dr Axe
8 Benefits to know about dates:
1) They improve digestion and treat intestinal disorders
2) They reduce high blood pressure and are good for the heart
3) They treat anemia
4) They improve the work of the brain
5) They are good for the health of the eyes
6) They increase libido
7) They facilitate weight loss
8) They relieve pain and treating infections. Magnesium as well as selenium, manganese and copper contained in the dates are very essential for the health of our bones.
Golden Raisins, or any raisins
The health benefits of raisins include relief from constipation, acidosis, anemia, fever, and sexual dysfunction. Raisins have also been known to help in attempts to gain weight in a healthy way, as well as its positive impact on eye health, dental care, and bone quality.
Raisins are irreplaceable as a healthy member of the dry fruits category. These golden, green or black delicacies are favorites of almost everyone, particularly children. Raisins are widely used in cultural cooking around the world (especially in desserts), and are also added to health tonics, snacks and compact, high-energy food supplements for mountaineers, backpackers, and campers.
Raisins are obtained by drying grapes, either in the sun or in driers, which turns the grapes into golden, green or black gems. In fact, when their nutritional values and health benefits are considered, “gems” is a rather accurate name for them!~Organic Facts
Benefit of Apples
Benefit of Apples, get whiter, healthier teeth, avoid Alzheimer’s, protect against Parkinson’s, curb all sorts of cancers, decrease your risk of diabetes, reduce cholesterol, get a healthier heart, prevent gallstones, beat diarrhea and constipation, neutralize irritable bowel syndrome, control your weight, detoxify your liver, prevent cataracts and so much more…….
” We are what we eat”