What a better way than to eat a healthy sweet ” Zucchini bread” add walnuts, and chocolate chips. We can even be more creative instead of walnuts, we can substitute it by adding Medjool dates. A cappucino with a slice of Chocolate Chip Zucchini is yummy!
2 – Zucchini Bread Recipes
1 1/2 cup almond flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 banana, mashed
1 cup shredded zucchini, squeezed of excess water
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup of chopped raw walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
Sift together almond four, baking soda, cinnamon, and sea salt in a small bowl.
In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, mashed banana, and shredded zucchini until combined. Whisk in dry ingredients until combined. Stir in dark chocolate chips, and walnuts. Pour batter into lined baking tray. Bake the zucchini bread for 38-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Carefully remove from loaf tin and let slightly cool before cutting. Enjoy a slice of zucchini bread with a cup of cappuccino!
Zucchini Bread ( makes 2 loafs)
1 tbsp vanilla
2 cups coconut sugar
2 cups graded zucchini
1 cup oil
1 T Cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 cups flour (organic coconut flour great for gluten free baking)
1 tsp salt
Mix everything, add zucchini, grease and flour the 2 bread pans.
Bake 1 hour 350 degrees. This is an old recipe given to me back in Ohio from a friend.
ALSO ANOTHER BREAD RECIPE WITH BANANAS
From Edward and sons
Vegan Tropical Banana Bread
- 1 1/4 cup Organic Green Banana Flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup Pineapple [Crushed or Chunks] (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 egg replacer (such as chia or flax) or 1 pasture raised egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees symbol
- In one bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mash the banana and add remaining wet ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and stir until well combined.
- Spread in a oiled and floured loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes (or until a knife stuck in the bread comes out clean).
- Cool for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire to cool completely. Slice and enjoy immediately or refrigerate.