Baked Sweet Potatoes Fries
On my first trip to Sedona, I was introduced to bake sweet potatoes fries, and it was so good. The sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamin A, C and fiber. Great snack for kids, adults, and easy to make. Eat it as a snack or side dish.
2 large sweet potatoes
1/4 cup Coconut oil or Grapeseed oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika ( paprika is drying whole peppers, vitamin A, E, B-6 and carotenoids)
*1/4 tsp cinnamon sprinkle over the sweet potatoes (I also use the cinnamon when I bake my potatoes in the oven)
* Feta Cheese
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into strips and 1/2″ wide on each side.
- Place all the ingredients in a sealable bag and shake until all the potatoes are completely coated. (Do not leave out the cinnamon)
Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Please turn the fries every 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel to reduce the oil and serve warm, okay with organic ketchup or crumble feta cheese. Great for kids snack!
*Cinnamon has been a major component of alternative medicine for thousands of years. It boost brain function, controls blood sugar, improves colon function, Protects against heart disease, improves blood circulation, treats respiratory infection, helps prevent cancer, reduces bad cholesterol, alleviates arthritis pain ..... *Feta Cheese made from sheep or goat milk, and sometimes it's combined. Feta cheese protects against cancer, supports bone health, and boosts immune system.